Frequently Asked Questions
- Who are you and why did I receive a letter from you?
- Who do I pay?
- How do I make a payment?
- How can you help me?
- What are my payment options?
- How do I contact your office?
Who are you and why did I receive a letter from you?
Your Collection Solution, LLC is a professional debt collection service. Our client has granted us full authority to collect on a past-due payment. Call us toll-free today: 1-866-497-1006.
Who do I pay?
Our office has been granted full authority to collect payment. All payments are to be made directly to Your Collection Solution, LLC. See our payment options for more information and where to make payments to. Call us toll-free today: 1-866-497-1006.
How can you help me?
We understand owing money to someone probably wasn't your main intention. Life issues and uncertainties affect everybody's financial situation sooner or later. Living with debt is difficult enough, getting out of debt is even more difficult. It can be done though, and we can help you start today. All we need is for you to call us, tell us your situation and work on a payment schedule.
Take a look at thank you notes from those we've helped and were kind enough to share.
What are my payment options?
If you are unable to remit payment in full, contact our office to discuss payment arrangements that meet your financial needs. Call us toll-free today: 1-866-497-1006.
- Pay by phone during our normal business hours. We accept checks, MasterCard debit or credit and savings withdrawal.
- Use the payment stub that came with your letter in the mail.
- Pay online with MASTER CARD DEBIT or CREDIT CARD | Check or Savings Withdrawal. You can quickly and easily make your payment safe and secure and receive a confirmation of payment by mail. When clicking a payment link, you are directed to a secured payment page to complete the transaction. The payment page address will start with https://secure.modpay to indicate the secured connection.
Questions? Contact our office today
Call us toll-free today: 1-866-497-1006 or (Fax) 1-585-385-1074
Business Hours: M-Fri 9AM - 5PM, Sat 9AM - 1PM